Location map of Malaspina University-College from downtown Nanaimo B.C. Canada - (on Vancouver Island)
The City of Nanaimo is "Centrally located on the east coast of Vancouver Island, 111 km north of Victoria, Nanaimo is the regional service centre for mid and north Vancouver Island.
(quote from www.city.nanaimo.bc.ca on 07/26/02)"
- Transportation & Travel Services
- Nanaimo can be reached by taking a car-passenger ferry to Vancouver, Victoria and other major destinations in B.C.
Nanaimo is also connected to the city of Victoria by major highway (bus and car) services as well as train service. for people
who need air transportation, there is a local airport as well as floatplane and helicopter services flying e.g. from Nanaimo's harbor
to the harbors of Vancouver and Victoria.
- Travel by car
BC Automobile Association
- Inter-City Bus Services
Pacific Coach Lines
GreyHound Bus Canada
- Floatplane Services - Nanaimo to Vancouver to Victoria
Harbor to harbor daily floatplane services www.westcoastair.com
Hellicopter-Hellijet Services - Nanaimo to Vancouver to: Victoria & Seattle
- Ferry Schedules - Nanaimo to Vancouver and Sunshine Coast etc.
phone toll free in BC 1-888-233-3779 for schedule information
For more information about Malaspins University-College courses and programs go directly to :
- Malaspina University-College
- Nanaimo, B.C.
- see also Sprott Shaw Community College - Nanaimo
- Serving British Columbians since 1903 - this is the Nanaimo campus of this well known private college.
- Ph: (250) 754-9600
Fax: (250) 754-9410
Address: #6-140 Terminal Ave. Nanaimo, BC
100 Cameron Road
"Nanaimo District Museum, situated on the waterfront in the heart of downtown, brings history to life with its fascinating depictions of early coastal living on Vancouver Island, from European, Chinese and First Nations' perspectives. Visitors can explore the new coal mining exhibit, learn about native life through personal reflections, hands-on exhibits
and audio-visual presentations, or stroll the re-created streets of both early Nanaimo and Chinatown.
For more information sources on Nanaimo, BC click here!
| Nanaimo City-Municipal Services | Better Business Bureaus | Tourism Bureau
| Chambers of Commerce | Health Services |
NewsPapers | Transportation |
Weather | see also MetroTown.info |
return to CityOfNanaimo.com home page |
- Nanaimo Daily News
2575 McCullough Rd
Phone: (250) 758-4917
- Newspapers on-line
- · Victoria Times Colonist
- · Vancouver Sun Newspaper
- · The Province
- · Globe and Mail
- · Return to CityofNanaimo.com
BC Automobile Association
American Automobile Association